Monday, August 25, 2008

Feel Better By Looking Better


For me, when I returned my mirror to see the image. What happened? I feel like another man, and I'm pretty. I went one and ambitious young woman with a loving wife, mother and entrepreneur. All these new roles that I acquire through life, leave me with more responsibility and less time on my hands.

So it means that I sacrifice my physical appearance? I do not think! Who said that mothers can not be art or simply watch more.

Just things to do, I do not wear more revealing clothing, spending every penny on tours purchases or to support your whole existence on how you look.

My advice is simply time to improve your overall performance. Even if you stay home, make sure a few minutes before children and take your hair are some lotion and not just wear worn T-shirt, sweat pants, etc.

Whatever your beauty routine is just the time for it. It is a proven fact, look better is to help you feel better and affect the people around you. The Secret of my wife untold story. I just blog it out. For every body to know, the beauty she was in nature.

No comments: